Everything we do is all about YOU!
Caring. Helping. Faithful. Healing.
Whatever your problems or needs, we can help you find a solution! For more information or schedule and appointment, call 281-357-4111
Addiction, Prevention, and Recovery Center: 281-357-0074
Bi-Polar Disorder, commonly referred to as manic depressive illness is more severe than major depression. These
people will tend to stay depressed longer, relapse more often, commit suicide more often and have more
hallucinations and delusions.
The following symptoms may be present with Bi-Polar Disorder:
- depressed most days, nearly every day
- diminished interest in all or most all activities
- significant weight loss or weight gain (without dieting) as defined by a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month
- insomnia or sleeping too much nearly everyday
- loss of energy (nearly every day)
- feelings of worthless or excessive guilt
- diminished ability to concentrate
- recurrent thoughts of death.
Symptoms of a Manic Episode:
inflated self-esteem or tendency to overvalue one's abilities and accomplishments
decreased need for sleep (feeling rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
more talkative than usual/pressure to keep talking
increased social or sexual activity
engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, bad business investments, any pleasurable activity which
has high potential for painful consequences.
A diagnosis of Bi-Polar I and Bi-Polar II exist. In order to get a proper diagnosis contact a board certified psychiatrist for
Counselors at CCCC can evaluate individuals for Bi-Polar issues with one-on–one counseling and can also refer on to a
board-certified psychiatrist for medication.
Contact us for more information or for an appointment by calling us at 281-357-4111 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
No obstacle can be overcome without perseverance.
Champions Christian Counseling
333 S. Cherry Street
Tomball, TX 77375