Champions Christian Counseling
333 S. Cherry Street
Tomball, TX 77375
Everything we do is all about YOU!
Whatever your problems or needs, we can help you find a solution! For more information or schedule and appointment, call 281-357-4111
Happiness may not always feel within reach, but feeling happy is a worthy goal for each and every day.
Caring. Helping. Faithful. Healing.
Depression is a psychological disorder marked by sadness, feelings of dejection, difficulty thinking or
concentrating, lethargy and inactivity.
Depression is a mood disorder characterized by the following symptoms:
- Loss of appetitive or excessive eating.
- A decrease in enjoyment of activities which were pleasurable in the past.
- Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much.
- Difficulty concentrating or difficulty making decisions.
- Social withdrawal.
- Suicidal thoughts/gestures/plans.
- Feelings of inappropriate guilt.
- Feelings of hopelessness.
- Low self-esteem.
- Unresolved Grief
Counselors at CCCC can evaluate individuals for depression issues with one-on–one counseling and can also refer on to a board-certified psychiatrist for medication.
Contact us for more information or for an appointment by calling us at 281-357-4111 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addiction, Prevention, and Recovery Center: 281-357-0074