Whatever your problems or needs, we can help you find a solution! For more information or schedule and appointment, call 281-357-4111
Addiction, Prevention, and Recovery Center: 281-357-0074
Try prayer and seek the Lord's wisdom to follow the path He would like you to take. His plan for you is perfect.
Caring. Helping. Faithful. Healing.
Champions Christian Counseling
333 S. Cherry Street
Tomball, TX 77375
Everything we do is all about YOU!
Champions Chemical Dependency Treatment Program is an inter-faith substance abuse treatment and counseling
program for adolescents. We offer a unique approach to addiction recovery in a caring and compassionate
environment. We provide an individualized drug and alcohol treatment and rehabilitation program that offers the
chemically dependent adolescent and adults a route to recovery specifically tailored to their needs.
We offer the following:
- Free substance abuse screening
- 6-8 Week Treatment Programs
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Drug Free Educational Component
- Improved Decision Making Skills-Peer Pressure
- Controlling Impulsivity and Anger Management
- Behavior Management Skills
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Living a Drug Free Lifestyle
- Drug Testing on Site
- Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Issues With Substance Abuse Treatment
The Drug-Free Adolescent and Adult Substance Abuse Education and Prevention Program is designed to educate individuals on the physical, mental, and behavioral effects of alcohol and drug abuse on their lives. The program consists of one weekly group session at two hours for three weeks as well as individual and family counseling. Upon completion of the program, participants will have a better understanding of the impact substance abuse has on their lives and on those around them. Participants will learn how to set goals, personal boundaries, and make healthier lifestyle choices. Champions Christian Counseling Center conducts alcohol and drug evaluations, drug testing and relapse prevention plans. The sessions are listed below:
- Session One: Alcohol/Drug Screening and an Initial Chemical Dependency Evaluation
- Session Two: Knowledge of Drug History-Drug Use lf Today
- Session Three: Drugs and the Human Body-The Addiction Profress
- Session Four: Effects of Drugs on Human Behavior and Society
- Session Five: Individual Counseling
- Session Six: Family Counseling
- Session Seven: Aftercare Evaluation/Relapse Prevention Plan
Participants must attend all sessions to receive certificate of completion and placement into the program is guaranteed only by receipt of payment.
Contact us for more information or for an appointment by calling us at 281-357-4111 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.