Everything we do is all about YOU!
Secondary Satellite Location:
St. John's Lutheran Church
1613 Key Street
Waller, TX 77484
Champions Christian Counseling
333 S. Cherry Street
Tomball, TX 77375
Champions Christian Counseling Center is providing prevention and recovery service for adults with all types
Admission to the program begins with a comprehensive chemical dependency assessment by an accredited
The Champion Prevention & Recovery Program includes:
- Individual Counseling - Each patient is assigned an experienced counselor to address their own unique needs.
- Family Counseling - Alcohol and drug dependency affects the entire family. These sessions educate families on the
impact of addiction and offers productive ways to encourage healing and recovery.
- Group Counseling - Group sessions encourage the building of trust, compassion and the understanding that they are not alone in their fight to maintain sobriety.
- Chemical Dependency Education - Workshops educate patients and their families about the many emotional, behavioral, physiological , and spiritual affects of chemical dependency and recovery.
- 12-Step Integration - Patients are taught how to use the tools of the 12-step program and are integrated into their own community 12-step program.
- Community Resource Awareness - Workshops for patients and families to educate and get them connected to local community resources and healthcare professionals that assist them in getting their lives back on a positive path.
- Relapse Prevention - Education and support groups that help identify relapse warning signs, symptoms, and assistance in building strong coping strategies to avoid returning to active use.
Contact us for more information or for an appointment by calling us at 281-357-4111 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Wait matures us, preparing us for what great blessings are to come from God.
Whatever your problems or needs, we can help you find a solution! For more information or schedule and appointment, call 281-357-4111
Caring. Helping. Faithful. Healing.
For Counseling Services: 281-357-4111